Indonesia is blessed with so many bananas we don’t know what to do with them. In this quick and easy recipe, we make a banana oatmeal smoothie, a non-Indonesian drink that’s taken the country by storm.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 5 tbsp instant oatmeal
- Using a blender, blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Never freeze bananas unpeeled. It will be impossible to peel it once it’s frozen.
- Ice cubes are not needed for this recipe, as the bananas are already frozen.
- The fresh milk can be substituted with soy or almond milk.
- Feel free to add other ingredients such as peanut butter or chia seeds.
Keywords: Bananas, smoothies, healthy drinks