Grilled fish is a classic dish, but this recipe puts a spin on it by adding a sauce of sambal dabu-dabu, or Manado chopped tomato and chilli salsa.
- 500 gr pomfret
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the pomfret thoroughly, sprinkle the lemon juice and leave it for around 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle and rub the salt all over the pomfret.
- Grill the fish over medium high heat for around 8-10 minutes each side until charred and cooked.
- Serve the fish with sambal dabu-dabu.
- The fish will taste best when grilled over hot charcoal or hot cast iron.
Keywords: Spicy, Healthy, Quick and Easy