Susu kurma, or date milkshake, is a popular cafe drink in Indonesia. It’s packed with the rich nutrients of dates and milk, is rich and tasty, and is super easy to make.
- 15 pieces dates, pitted
- 500 ml milk
- Drinking water for soaking
- Soaked the pitted dates in drinking water (just enough to cover the dates) overnight.
- Put the soaked dates (including the water) and milk in a blender, and then blend it until smooth.
- Transfer the drink to a serving glass, add some ice cubes if you prefer and serve!
- If using soft dates, the soaking time can be reduced to a few hours instead of overnight.
- Additional fruit such as banana can also be added.
Keywords: Quick and Easy, Healthy, Common ingredients