This is a very simple and quick recipe of scrambled eggs with oyster mushrooms. It’s ideal if you don’t have much time, and can be enjoyed with steamed rice or toast.
- 350 gr oyster mushroom, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, finely minced
- 3 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of white pepper powder
- 0.5 tsp mushroom stock powder
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, salt, white pepper powder and mushroom stock powder. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat, then sauté the garlic briefly for about 1 minute or until the garlic turns light golden.
- Add the shredded mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, and scramble it for about 3-5 minutes, depending on your preference.
- Transfer the dish to a plate and serve immediately.
- Do not overheat the oil when frying the garlic, as it can burn easily.
Keywords: Ovo-vegetarian, quick and easy, common ingredients, non-spicy